IT Managed Services
A perfect model, for managing your IT Service
Our managed services model is designed in a way to manage your complete IT Infrastructure by reducing costs, improved services and a smooth IT experience complementing your business needs.
Prajtech will be responsible for the functioning of the IT and related services which is managed under a service level agreement (SLA). We follow the international standards of ITIL based process to handle all issues using Incident, Problem & Change Management.
We also do the analysis of the existing infrastructure and business model and keep guiding about the upcoming challenges and forcasting issues.
Elements of PrajTech’s Managed IT Services
Proactive IT Infrastructure Monitoring: We use automated tool to monitor critical components of the IT infrastructure like CPU and Memory Utilization, Disk space, Critical services, Server up time etc. Autogenerated alerts and set to send alerts to the Help desk team to analyse and take corrective actions or involve required teams.
IT Infrastructure Administration: This includes management & configuration of the Server (Hardware & Software), business critical applications like Active Directory, Mailing system, Database servers etc. We also manage the Backups, server patching and hardening and security audit related items.
Application Management: We manages the business-critical applications, they monitoring, upgradations, configurational changes, troubleshooting issue, performance monitoring and enhancements, optimization and coordination with 3rd party support team / vendors.
IT Help Desk Support: We have a standard team of L1, L2 and L3 engineers for the management of the IT server and network infrastructure. Our teams operations is monitored under SLA oriented Ticketing system. Our incident management team is making sure that all the incidents are getting required attention and is resolved under SLA.
Our Approach for IT Managed Services Delivery -
- Bring in more automation of the task to reduce human errors, faster delivery of the solutions and avoid human errors.
- Understanding the business needs and sharing awareness about the ongoing and upcoming challenges.
- Sharing Weekly, Monthly and Yearly status report for better understanding of the service delivery.
- Developing a risk management strategy and highlighting any and every potential risk to the business.
- Designing and implementing redundant IT Systems.
- Developing knowledge base articles for business uses for self help and educating team members about the technology.
- Managing your existing IT Vendors.
- Developing and managing IT Tech Roadmap for your organization.
Our Benefits -
- Regular security audits of all the components of IT systems like laptops, desktop, servers, applications, network devices, data etc.
- Managing IT Infrastructure system with ISO standards.
- Assistance in getting, renewing ISO certifications.
- Setting up remote IT support team to reduce the IT cost.
- Available certified and experienced IT support team.
- Remote desktop support availability for all work from home users.